- Eye examinations and the latest surgical procedures for cataract
- Detection and treatment of Glaucoma, diabetic eye disorders and squints
- Treatment of eye disorders in children
- Vision testing and spectacles
- Treatment of eye injuries
- Laser treatment
- Testing and treatment of computer-related eye problems
We also have the technology and expertise to undertake advanced keratoplasty procedures including Lameller Grafts and full-thickness corneal grafts for all types of corneal problems. The Central Eye Unit also has a branch of Vision Care Optical Services on site which provides a wide range of optometric services including refractions (computerized eye testing for glasses), and contact lens testing as well as high quality spectacles. The Central Eye Unit is located on the 3rd floor of the Hospital, and is open from 8am to 6pm on weekdays and 8am to 3pm on Saturday.